Header Ads

Friday, 13 October 2017

Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool on alert as Barcelona superstar tells the club he wants to leave (photo)

- Javier Mascherano could be on his way out of Barcelona at the end of the ongoing season

- The Argentine is current frustrated with lack of regular playing times this season at the club

- Mascherano could be on his way back to the English Premier League next summer

Argentinian superstar Javier Mascherano has reportedly threatened that he may have to face the exit doors at Barcelona at the end of the ongoing season.

Since joining the Catalan giants from Premier League club Liverpool in 2010, Mascherano has been impressive for the Spanish club.

But the 33-year-old has found himself relegated to the bench this season as Gerard Pique forges a new partnership with Samuel Umtiti at the defense.

Barcelona star Javier Mascherano could leave the club next summer

Barcelona star Javier Mascherano could leave the club next summer (photo: Sun)

"I still have a contract with the club, but it's clear that maybe once the season finishes I'll I look at what to do.

"But I've not yet spoken with anyone because Barcelona have always shown that they are happy with me.

"It's more than obvious that I play less frequently at my club because I have two other center-backs there who are better,'' the 33-year-old explained.

READ ALSO: Chelsea defender Marcos Alonso could return to Spain before retiring

Mascherano could now be considering making a return to the Premier League as Chelsea and even his former club Liverpool are reportedly monitoring his situation.

Earlier, NAIJ.com had reported of how Spanish club Barcelona are planning to sell Javier Mascherano and other players at the end of the season.

How Super Eagles qualified for the Russia 2018 World Cup. On NAIJ.com TV

Source: Sports.naij.com



from Latest Sport News | Today on Naij.com http://ift.tt/2kL2ENW
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top