Header Ads

Friday, 27 October 2017

Mother of 6 girls reveals desperate need to have a male child, asks for advice

NAIJ.com came across the story of a Nigerian woman who is 'desperately' trying to have a male child even though she has six daughters already.

A woman identified as Juliet, has expressed her disappointment and worry over her inability to bear her husband a son.

Juliet who happens to be a mother of six daughters (three sets of twins), said she was afraid that her husband might consider getting another woman pregnant all in a bid to father a male child.

She also said she her husband takes good care of his daughters and shows them love, but really longs to have a son.

I have three sets of twin girls, but my husband isn't really happy about this - Nigerian lady seeks advice

Juliet has three sets of twin daughters but is worried about her husband seeking a son outside the marriage. Photo: Facebook/Humans of ABUJA

READ ALSO: Nigerian man shares inspiring story about his wife and kids

Speaking to the Humans of ABUJA, she said:

"I'm so desperate for a male child right now. I have 6 girls already, and they are 3 sets of twins. I love my girls a lot and I am happy they are in my life. But my husband isn't really happy about it.

He doesn't even want to try having any more kids with me, because he's scared I might give him more girls. I'm happy he doesn't neglect them, and gives them the love a father should give his kids.

I'm worried he might try looking for a boy child outside our marriage. I see the look on his face when he sees his friends with their sons. I am really worried.

~Juliet."

What do you think she should do?

What if your child isn't really yours? - on NAIJ.com TV.

Source: Gossip.naija.ng



from Gossip news ✔ The best gossips for you ✔ Celebrity gossips http://ift.tt/2gI0NEA
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top