Header Ads

Monday, 23 October 2017

See handsome photos of Nigerian man who says he can steal your girlfriend at first sight

The pictures of a Nigerian man have gone viral on social media after he came to say he has the physical power to steal another man’s girlfriend at first sight.

The Facebook user who was identified as Zonto Leezy posted a picture of him on Friday, October 20, asking ladies if he can be their perfect gentleman.

Leezy’s post reads: “She will fall in love with me at first sight. Period baby can I be your perfect gentleman?”

READ ALSO: Girl addresses other women, says they gave men the chance to mock them

See his post below:

However, on Sunday, October 8, the young man posted a picture of him claiming that with just a kiss he can steal another man’s girlfriend, as he remains everyone’s favourite cut boy.

PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News Anywhere 24/7. Spend less on the Internet!

His post reads: “Just a kiss and I will take your girl away from you nigga. I remain your favorite cute boy. I take celebrity girls along with me. Hot and cute just like me. Hide your girlfriend nigga am coming for her. She will spread dose legs like bread and I will apply butter.”

See post below:

NAIJ.com earlier reported that a lady identified as @Phoonke took to her Twitter handle to call out some women who give men the opportunity to disrespect them. She claimed that some women keep several partners but when being cheated on, they cry uncontrollably.

Isn’t he just too handsome?

What if your spouse slept with the boss for your job? - on NAIJ.com TV.

Source: Gossip.naij.com



from Gossip news ✔ The best gossips for you ✔ Celebrity gossips http://ift.tt/2hXUT2e
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top