A young man identified as Somtoo Okoye has taken to his Facebook profile to rain curses on a fraudster. He disclosed that the man used his profile to scam his very close friend.
According to his social media profile Okoye described himself as a tout and bus conductor at Onitsha-Enugu expressway.
Okoye disclosed that the fraudster Muhammad Junaid scammed his friend of N93,000 using a fake Facebook account bearing his name.
Man curses fraudster who scammed his friend
READ ALSO: Young lady proposes to her boyfriend of 6 years, he said 'yes'
His post reads: “How 24 October 2017 turned out to be one of the saddest days of my life. In my last post, I was writing about how Nigerians scam each other not knowing that someone, at the same time, was using a fake Facebook account bearing my name to scam Muhammad Junaid of his hard earned more of about N93,750 in Bitcoin. It started when I wrote that I needed Bitcoin to buy. Muhammad and some others signified interest in my comment box. But because I was looking out for the cheapest rate, I took a pause to eat breakfast while waiting for more sellers to arrive in order to pick the best bargain. Now, somebody went and created a fake profile in my name, added Muhammad, asking him to send his Bitcoin to a wallet. Thinking that it's the same trusted ‘Somtoo Okoye’ people have known for years and without asking any questions, he sent the Bitcoin to the scammer who disappeared, instantly deleting the profile/or Facebook deleted it. Now, I don't know why someone will use my name of all people to scam an unsuspecting fellow. In close to 30 years I've been on earth no human being dead or alive(in Nigeria, abroad, earth, afterlife) will say I've taken what belongs to him/her. No mortal can say I owe him let alone scammed the person. Why should someone bring disarray and confusion to my whole day now by using my name to collect money from someone? I now curse:
How the scammer faked his Facebook profile
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News Anywhere 24/7. Spend less on the Internet!
1. The scammer who stole Muhammed Juniad's money or anybody's money using my name.
2. Any local or international yahoo boy, 419 or scammer reading this
That you may know no peace. Your entire lineage, generation and off-springs shall wipe away painfully before your very eyes. You shall die a very painful and shameless death. Your death shall be used by parents to teach their children why they should not do evil. If I have done the slightest yahoo or scam on anybody before, let all the curses come back to me but if I've not, madness scatter all the families and beneficiaries of you yahoo criminal reading this. You shall never see peace in your life from this moment. Amen.”
See more screenshot below:
Would you go into business with a liar or a thief? - on NAIJ.com TV.
Source: Gossip.naij.com
from Gossip news ✔ The best gossips for you ✔ Celebrity gossips http://ift.tt/2zEytu2
via IFTTT

No comments:
Post a Comment