Header Ads

Sunday, 5 November 2017

Cesc Fabregas finally reveals vital information about his future at Chelsea

- Cesc Fabregas has committed his future to Premier League club Chelsea

- Rivals Manchester United are reportedly interested in signing him

- The former Arsenal captain stated that he has no intention of leaving the Blues

Chelsea superstar Cesc Fabregas has stated clearly that his future is committed to the Blues despite growing interest from rivals Manchester United.

The 30-year-old former Arsenal captain hopes he has many years at the top of his game preferably at Chelsea where he trains 'every day as hard as possible'.

Speaking with the Standard, the Spanish midfielder explained that he has no intention to leave Stamford Bridge in years to come.

Chelsea star Cesc Fabregas wants to stay at Stamford Bridge

Chelsea star Cesc Fabregas wants to stay at Stamford Bridge (photo: Goal)

"I know that people panic after players reach 30 and stuff like that, but I don't believe in this.

"I feel young in my mind. I train every day as hard as possible and I want to stay at Chelsea.

"This is a fantastic club for me and I have had a fantastic time here. Hopefully another contract will happen. Time will tell,'' the former Barcelona star said.

READ ALSO: Lukaku speaks ahead of Chelsea v Man Utd Premier League clash

Chelsea will face rivals Manchester United on Sunday evening, November 5 in a tough Premier League match, and Fabregas is expected to play for the Blues.

Earlier, NAIJ.com had reported what Chelsea coach Antonio Conte said ahead of his side's duel with Manchester United.

UNICYCLING: Meet Nigerian youngsters cycling their way out of the hood. On NAIJ.com TV

Source: Sports.naija.ng



from Latest Sport News | Today on Naij.com http://ift.tt/2zfEkJQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top