Header Ads

Friday, 10 November 2017

Chelsea superstar tells the club he would return to the Spanish La Liga

- Alvaro Morata has admitted that he could make a return to Real Madrid

- But the striker explained that the situation is complicated

- He has been impressive this season since joining Chelsea

Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata has insisted that he would love to return to Spanish club Real Madrid, but stressed that the situation is complicated.

Morata joined the Blues from Real Madrid before the start of the ongoing Premier League season, and the Spaniard has been of great help to the Blues attack.

However, the former Bernabeu man has thrown his future into doubt once again by saying he still thinks about a return to the Spanish capital.

Morata wants a return to Spanish club Real Madrid

Morata wants a return to Spanish club Real Madrid (photo: Mirror)

"I felt important for Real Madrid but I wanted to play in the knockout stages of the Champions League.

"I told the coach I wanted to play more, to say that I wanted to go is nonsense.

"The critics do not affect me. Of course, I would return to Real Madrid but it's complicated." Morata told radio show El Larguero.

READ ALSO: Umaro Embalo joins Manchester United from Benfica

Previously, NAIJ.com had reported how Chelsea completed the signing of Spanish striker Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid.

UNICYCLING: Meet Nigerian youngsters cycling their way out of the hood. On NAIJ.com TV

Source: Sports.naija.ng



from Latest Sport News | Today on Naij.com http://ift.tt/2zvEf4u
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top