- Chelsea star Eden Hazard has paid tribute to his former coach Jose Mourinho
- Hazard explained that the Portuguese man gave him the confidence to play
- Mourinho coached the Belgian star for two years at Stamford Bridge
Belgian football star Eden Hazard has paid tribute to Jose Mourinho's influence over him when the Portuguese tactician was in charge of champions Chelsea.
The former Real Madrid gaffer coached Hazard for two years at Chelsea and helped the Belgian become one of the most feared players in the Premier League.
And ahead of Chelsea's Premier League match against Manchester United, Hazard stated that Mourinho played a huge part in building his confidence.
Hazard pays tribute to Mourinho ahead of Chelsea v Man Utd clash (photo: Metro)
‘'When Jose came he tried to make me one of the best players in England and I think he put this in my mind that it was possible.
'‘I started to realize that if I’m playing well in every game I could be one of the best,'' Hazard told Sky Sports.
READ ALSO: Arsenal, Man City in battle to sign Ajax youngster Frenkie De Jong
Earlier, NAIJ.com had reported what Chelsea coach Antonio Conte said ahead of his side's clash against Manchester United at Stamford Bridge.
UNICYCLING: Meet Nigerian youngsters cycling their way out of the hood. On NAIJ.com TV
Source: Sports.naija.ng
from Latest Sport News | Today on Naij.com http://ift.tt/2AaoFsc
via IFTTT

No comments:
Post a Comment