Header Ads

Friday, 17 November 2017

Ronaldo reveals the number of Ballon d'Or and children he must have before hanging up his boots

- Cristiano Ronaldo wants to win seven Ballon d'Or before he retire from football

- The Real Madrid star also stated that his plan is to have seven children

- Ronaldo has already won 4 Ballon d'Or and also 4 children

Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he wants to win seven Ballon d'Or and also have seven children before he hangs up his boots.

This season in the Spanish La Liga, the Portuguese international has not found his rhythm as he has only scored one goal, but has no intention of slowing down.

The 32-year-old former Manchester United star has now stated emphatically that he wants to win the Ballon d'Or seven times before kissing the game goodbye.

Ronaldo wants to win 7 Ballon d'Or before he hangs his boot

Ronaldo wants to win 7 Ballon d'Or before he hangs his boot (photo: Sun)

"I want seven children and the same number of Ballon d'Ors. That means I do not intend to stop there.

"As long as I play, I will win all I can win. My dream is the fifth Ballon d'Or, and next year there will be another one to go." Ronaldo was quoted to have said by UK Sun.

Earlier, NAIJ.com had reported how Spanish model Georgina Rodriquez gave birth to Cristiano Ronaldo's fourth child.

Top 5 Nigerian football players: who is the best? On NAIJ.com TV

Source: Sports.naija.ng



from Latest Sport News | Today on Naij.com http://ift.tt/2jxC9er
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top