Header Ads

Monday, 18 December 2017

I have no link with former vice president Atiku Abubakar - Rev Mbaka

- Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka, the spiritual director of Adoration ministry Enugu Nigeria, has denied having link with former vice president Atiku Abubakar

- Father Mbaka said God has not spoken to him about Atiku, adding that those that fabricated the news of his support for Atiku should apologise within seven days or face the wrath of God

- He said he does not speak carelessly, adding that he speaks when God has given him a word

The spiritual director of Adoration ministry Enugu Nigeria, Rev Father Ejike Mbaka, has said he had no link with former vice president Atiku Abubakar.

READ MORE: Release fund to tackle Niger Delta degradation - Wike

NAIJ.com gathered that Father Mbaka expressed bitterness over a report which claimed he had declared support for Atiku’s presidential bid in 2019.

It was reported in an online publication that the catholic priest had declared support for the former vice president's 2019 residential ambition.

An online publication claimed that the Catholic priest had declared support for Atiku’s presidential ambition for 2019.

Mbaka, in a statement signed by the media and legal adviser of Adoration ministry, Ike Maximus Ugwuoke, denied the report.

He said God has not spoken to him about Atiku, adding that those who were behind the lies would incur the wrath of God if they fail to apologise within seven days, The Sun reports..

He said: “I read the report about my support for Atiku with bitterness in my heart as I can see how wicked and evil some media people could be.

PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app

“Those who are impersonating my name wickedly and politically must be careful. People must fear God and respect His anointed. Whoever is trying to use my name to support or promote Atiku’s political exploits is attracting God’s wrath to himself or herself.

“For now, I have never spoken neither for nor against Atiku. God has shown me nothing about him. Neither in the public nor in the secret have I said what the reporter claimed. When, where, with whom and under what platform did the mendacious and wicked reporter hear or see me talk about Atiku?

“I give the reporter seven days to recant the report or apologise, or I will take action against such vulturous and satanic character assassins who have been working hard to destroy my reputation or make me a false prophet.

“I am busy with the work of God, and I am now in a deeper contemplative encounter with the awesome God. My concerns now are the healing, deliverance, blessing and breakthrough, etc of my people. I don’t talk carelessly. I speak when God has given me a word. For now, God has not revealed anything about Atiku Abubakar.”

Meanwhile, NAIJ.com previously reported that Father Ejike Mbaka, applauded moves by the Nigerian government to sanitize the system.

He said God was revolutionising Nigeria, using President Muhammadu Buhari as his tool.

Atiku versus Buhari: Who will win? on NAIJ.com TV

Source: Naija.ng



from Nigeria News today & Breaking news ▷ Read Nigerian newspapers 24/7 http://ift.tt/2BCWCGe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top