An African-American lady is currently nursing her broken heart and a battered body after she was severely beaten up by her fiance.
The issue of domestic violence against women has been a long debated topic in the society. Despite several laws and punitive actions against these horrendous acts, it doesn't seem to affect the growing increase.
Just recently, a lady identified as Janea Alston-Goggins took to the social media platform to narrate a heartbreaking experience of how she was almost beaten to death by her fiance. According to her post, it got so bad that she had to plead for her life right in the presence of her kids and best friend.
Sharing photos of her battered face, she wrote on Facebook: "I usually don’t post my business on Facebook, but last night I was almost beaten to death by my fiancé. I pleaded for my life in front of my kids and best friend all while this man said no he was going to kill me. So let me expose this monster for who he really is."
READ ALSO: 29-year-old Nigerian big boy declared wanted for multiple robberies in Ghana
"I had to be life flighted to Presbyterian hospitals trauma unit and have an emergency surgery to save my eye, with also bleeding on the brain and numerous cuts scratches and bruises all over my body. This is my testimony to save the next woman from domestic violence it’s not okay. I ask that my Facebook family and friends continue to pray for me and my kids, this is going to be a hard journey but we will make it through! I ask that you continue to lift us up in prayer, thank for all the text, calls, and everyone who’s reached out it’s greatly appreciated."
READ ALSO: Meet Angela Coleman the first public female transgender in Ghana
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
BBNaija 2018: Dee-One from BBNaija reveals fake housemates on NAIJ.com TV:
Source: Gossip.naija.ng
from Gossip news ✔ The best gossips for you ✔ Celebrity gossips http://ift.tt/2FqKieV
via IFTTT

No comments:
Post a Comment