A young Nigerian man is currently receiving major heat for bragging on social media of how he kept his date waiting.
When it comes to etiquette that should be followed on the first date, honesty, eye contact and punctuality are usually mentioned. The need to make a very good first impression is usually of utmost importance.
However, a young Nigerian man doesn't seem to be bother with all that. Identified as Oyekanmi Abimbola Abio Idrees, he appears to be clearly excitement and filled with pride over breaking this important first date rule.
He recently took to the social media platform to brag about how he intentionally keep his date waiting and hid in a corner to watch her reactions. He expressed how excited he was watching her wait for him to show up.
READ ALSO: 29-year-old Nigerian big boy declared wanted for multiple robberies in Ghana
He further went on to update his followers on the pathetic situation as the poor woman waited on:
"I don’t even know why I’m doing this.. Lmaooooooooo I just feel like apologizing like I’m truly sorry for something I did intentionally.. Lmao Lmaooooooooo e dey Pain am gan.. Cos I ain’t even picking calls.��
She’s looking outside right now.. Lol sh*t! Like I’m actually watching someone go through what I’m making her go through.. I can see everything I couldn’t have seen if I was actually really coming Late. wow! Lmao So sweet to watch She’s now messaging me on WhatsApp.. I’ve opened tha Messages so she would know I came online immediately her messages got in..."
READ ALSO: Meet Angela Coleman the first public female transgender in Ghana
However, people on social media did not quite share in what he considered humorous. His tweets received several criticisms on Twitter.
PAY ATTENTION: Read best news on Nigeria's #1 news app
BBNaija 2018: Dee-One from BBNaija reveals fake housemates on NAIJ.com TV:
Source: Gossip.naija.ng
from Gossip news ✔ The best gossips for you ✔ Celebrity gossips http://ift.tt/2FqdO4l
via IFTTT

No comments:
Post a Comment