Header Ads

Tuesday, 12 June 2018

Enugu-born man shows off invention that provides electricity anytime and anywhere (photos)

- A young Nigerian man has built a self-charging machine that can provide power

- The machine has the ability to power cars and inverters without external power

Nigerians are talented and NAIJ.com makes it a mission to find and create awareness for inventions and ideas that have the ability and power to make Nigeria better as well as honour those who create the inventions and ideas.

Henry Chinakwaeze, a genius Nigerian has created a machine that can change the way Nigeria is viewed. The young man took to social media to show off his amazing invention to the entire world.

NAIJ.com came across the young man's invention after he shared photos to show off how his invention works.

Nigerian inventor

Enugu-born man shows off invention that provides electricity anytime and anywhere Photo source: Facebook user Henry Chinakwaeze

READ ALSO: Meet the young Ghanaian boy who built a mansion from wood (photos)

Chinakwaeze who describes himself as a mechanical and electrical electronics engineer, revealed that his invention which he named the Power Circle has the ability to self-charge electric cars and inverters.

Inventor

The machine provides electricity any time and anywhere Photo source: Facebook user Henry Chinakwaeze

The genius noted that his invention self-charges cars and inverters without the help of external power such solar system.

PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on NAIJ.com News

He said: "Am Mr Chinakwaeze I am an inventor I practice mechanical and electrical electronics (mechatronics) I fix cars and pimp them, I design inverters and install them.Today I have successfully invented what I call a power circle, a system that self-charges electric vehicles and inverters without nepa or solar energies but I was able to do all this by the grace of God."

PAY ATTENTION: Get the hottest gist on Naija Uncensored Facebook Group

More photos below:

Invention

The machine powers cars and inverters Photo source: Facebook user Henry Chinakwaeze

Talented Nigerian man with 28 skills says he did not learn from anybody (Amazing Story) |NAIJ.com TV

Subscribe to watch new videos

Source: Naija.ng



from Nigeria News today & Breaking news ▷ Read Naija news 24/7 https://ift.tt/2HGGq5K
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top