Header Ads

Monday, 11 June 2018

I can’t stand a lousy girl; I like someone who is industrious - Phyno declares

- Phyno has spoken on the kind of woman he wants

- The popular rapper explained that he doesn’t like lousy women

- He also explained that he likes his private life to remain private and not become public news

Popular rapper Phyno recently spoke about the kind of women he likes. He also explained that he doesn’t like details of his private life becoming public news.

An entertainer who rarely shows off his possessions online, Phyno also hasn’t been dogged with baby mama drama like some of his colleagues.

“On the surface, I like a girl who is beautiful. But I cannot stand a lousy girl. I like someone who is industrious and can think for herself. For me, it is more about the person’s character and not the physical qualities; that can fade away at any time.

My love life is private to me - Top rapper Phyno explains

Phyno

READ ALSO: Breaking: Legendary Nigerian musician Ras Kimono is dead

My love life is private to me and it shouldn’t be a topic for public discussion. As a celebrity, there are a few things about me that are not out there already, but I still strive to keep certain things private. I am not one to bare it all on social media,” he told Punch.

H further explained how he gets inspiration for his songs: “The funny thing is that I get inspiration from a variety of things and places. I am basically inspired by everything.”

This is coming as popular human rights activist Femi Falana (SAN) has dared the Muslims Rights Concern (MURIC) to sue his rapper son, Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz to court if they are aggrieved by his trending This is Nigeria video.

PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Nigeria

Falz - This Is Nigeria: 9 Hidden Messages | Naij.com TV

Subscribe to watch new videos

Source: Naija.ng



from Nigeria News today & Breaking news ▷ Read Naija news 24/7 https://ift.tt/2sOMvs4
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top