- Oritsefemi’s wife Nabila recently shared some tough words for women who hang around her man
- She wrote about how they once thought he looked like an agbero
- But now, they keep disturbing him on social media
Nabila Fash, wife of popular Nigerian musician Oritsefemi recently took to her Instagram page to slam some women who have been ‘stalking’ her husband.
She wrote on how a nthey once thought he looked like an agbero - But now, they keem disturbing him on social media umber of ladies refused to associate with her husband back when he was still a struggling musician. According to her, they thought he looked like an agbero.
Now that he looks better, they keep sending him messages via his DM’s on social media. She also wrote on how she cannot stoop so low to ask a groupie (a lady who hangs around musicians and other celebrities) what she is doing with her man.
Oritsefemi and his wife Nabila Fash
READ ALSO: Life and times of Nigerian reggae legend Ras Kimono
See her posts below:


This is coming after another popular musician Adekunle Gold spoke on why he gives his colleague and girlfriend Simi a lot of power over his music.
“Because she is bae lol. Simi is a better songwriter than me I say it everywhere. She’s been doing this for the longest time. Before his album, for every song that I wrote, I would share with her.
I’d ask her to help me check the rhythm, bounce and other things. She corrects me where necessary. For every song that Simi says its okay, I feel good because she is the one person I can run to musically.”
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Nigeria
There is Nothing Like Nigerian Sound – Adekunle Gold on | Naij.com TV
Source: Naija.ng
from Nigeria News today & Breaking news ▷ Read Naija news 24/7 https://ift.tt/2sVnf2K
via IFTTT

No comments:
Post a Comment