Days after the tragic loss of Dbanj's son, Daniel who drowned in a pool at their residence, his sister-in-law, Samantha Walsh has come out to speak on the tragedy.
A while ago, NAIJ.com reported the sad news of how singer Dbanj lost his 1-year-old son, Daniel after he drowned in the pool at their residence in Lagos.
While this shocked a lot of people and left many sad, others used the opportunity to attack Dbanj and his family, accusing them of negligence, leading to the boy's death.
TV personality and Dbanj's sister-in-law, Samantha Walsh, has taken to the social media platform to address the issue. In a lengthy Instagram post, she thanked people who reached out to them with condolence messages.
She wrote,"It has taken me all day to make this post. I’ve cancelled and retyped and cancelled again and have also gotten to a place of do I really need to even do one? And I battled and battled... But — I got thousands and thousands of msgs on here from people I Dnt even know sending the kindest words of encouragement to my sister and family and just like everyone doesn’t know what to say at this time.
READ ALSO: Abuja slay king known for showing off on social media caught stealing a Macbook worth N700k
I had no clue what I would type. __ —forgive me for this is new for me and mine. For all of you that made ur accusations and even went as far as going into my DMs to insult my family and I in our loss, it only took 1 sec to delete and block and I didn’t even remember ur name after , but for Wats it worth I pray for ur dark heart.
However and most importantly , to follow up with my brother in law and sister that we are so grateful for the kindness shown , in these dark days of sooo much mourning , I thank u for the msgs and calls and support .I can’t thank u enough that each and everyone of you reminded me of kindness and genuine love and empathy at this time. —-I have a guardian angel now ��.
life is so short and fickle, the body is just flesh and ur soul is what matters, in all this sadness around us and in our country let’s get up, be and do right. Love fully and be kind to one another . Love the people that God gives you everyday because he will want them back at some point. RIP my sweet boy, u made me sooo happy even when I watched u sleep and that’s the way u shall be remembered , #danielthethird"
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on NAIJ.com News App
Get the hottest gist on Naija Uncensored Facebook Group
Mom's Blog Ep 3: Does A Mom Have Weekends? | Naij.com TV
Source: Naija.ng
from Nigeria News today & Breaking news ▷ Read Naija news 24/7 https://ift.tt/2zfvwoD
via IFTTT

No comments:
Post a Comment