Header Ads

Monday, 6 August 2018

Important 2 Chelsea players commit their future to the Stamford Bridge club

- Brazilian football star Willian has stated clearly that he is happy at Chelsea

- He has been linked with a move to Manchester United and Barcelona

- Frenchman Olivier Giroud also claimed that he is not leaving the Blues

Brazil international Willian has rubbished reports linking him with a move away from Chelsea and committed his future to the Stamford Bridge landlords.

Willian has been a summer transfer tussle between Manchester United and Barcelona with the Old Trafford club said to be ready to beat the the Spanish champions to his signing.

But Willian has disappointed these two clubs as he stated clearly after Chelsea's defeat against Manchester City in the Community Shield that he has never talked about leaving the London based club.

"This is just the beginning, I've been only in three training sessions. We have a new season with a new philosophy and everything is new for everyone. But this team has everything to improve in all aspects.

"The people know we have a lot of competitions to play. If we work hard we can achieve a lot of things.

"I always told him I’m really happy playing for Chelsea. I never talk about me leaving the club,'' The Brazilian star explained according to UK Mirror.

On the other hand, Olivier Giroud has also been linked with a move away from Chelsea after winning the 2018 FIFA World Cup title with France in Russia even without scoring a goal.

Giroud told Le Dauphine: "I have heard many things that have been said in the media. In the near future, my goal isn't to return to France. For now, I'm a Chelsea player.

"I have no limits. I feel good physically, I'm still young. I have not set a date for my international retirement,''.

PAY ATTENTION: Become a member of the leading sports Facebook group 'Naija Football Fan Zone'

Earlier, NAIJ.com had reported how Manchester United are said to be targeting Chelsea winger Willian in a stunning £80m transfer deal for the Brazil international.

Since his time as Chelsea boss, Jose Mourinho has been an admirer of Brazil international Willian, and he feels he should sign him for the Red Devils this summer.

Nigeria News 2018 - John Mikel Obi's Father Was Kidnapped! | Naij.com TV

Subscribe to watch new videos

Source: Naija.ng



from Nigeria News today & Breaking news ▷ Read Naija news 24/7 https://ift.tt/2vlCIuP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top