- A Nigerian woman has taken to social media to thank God for her daughter's life who was kidnap
- According to the story, her daughter was kidnapped and N100m ransom placed on her head
- The brave young girl reportedly escaped from the kidnappers' den and came back home unharmed
Following the insecurity issues in the country, a lot of lives have been lost and destroyed especially with the prevalence of missing persons reports affiliated with kidnap cases reported everyday.
Luckily for a Nigerian lady identified as Onyin Abah, her daughter's experience with kidnappers did not end in tragedy. Taking to Facebook to share her testimony, Onyin narrated the story of how her daughter was kidnapped on her way from Lagos to Benue and had a N100m ransom placed on her. Things turned around for good when the brave teenager escaped and returned home unscathed.
Narrating the story, she wrote: "Ok oo.i have come to return all glory and adoration to most high God,I called him miracle working God, ondu, onyowiche oka-ya, game changer,my storm stopper,I called him great God....my only joy was traveling from Lagos to benue on Saturday while some group of people attached the vehicle in enugu and kidnapped her, they requested for 100.000000 for her release,
READ ALSO: Most adorable photo of Jay-Jay Okocha and his lookalike son goes viral
Girl escapes from the den of kidnappers who placed a N100m ransom on her in Enugu
Source: Facebook
I cried, I mode,I almost ran mad ,to God be the glory they reduced the money to 15.000000 and I was asked to get the money in 24hrs on that same day my grandma gave up her last breath,my family was in a big trouble,to the glory of God my daughter escaped from the kidnappers I didn't pay Kobo ,she came out unharmed,
what an excellent God I have,he seens my worry,he heard my cry ,he gave ear to my prayer all glory to him alone.... I also want to appreciate u all for ur prayers, text messages and calls and I pray God will never allow u to experience such,to my parish priest Rev father Vandu I and my family are much grateful for ur effort and I pray God will bless u the more.once again thanks to u."
Having one's child experience such a terrifying ordeal is every parent's nightmare. Onyin Abah can only thank God for her daughter's life as things could have easily turned out tragic.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on NAIJ.com News App
Get the hottest gist on Africa Love Aid
How I Learnt To Become A Vulcanizer In My Old Age - 60-year-old Man Reveals | Naij.com TV
Source: Naija.ng
from Nigeria News today & Breaking news ▷ Read Naija news 24/7 https://ift.tt/2OHHGd0
via IFTTT

No comments:
Post a Comment