Header Ads

Friday, 27 October 2017

When I’m not slaying, I go to the farm - Beautiful Nigerian lady shares photos as she works

- Nigerian shares photos of herself farming

- In a post, the lady said when she is not farming she is slaying

Farming is one of the biggest and sustainable industries in Nigeria. Some parts of Nigeria have the best lands for farming.

There was a time young Nigerians failed to focus on farming as a career, many wanted to become doctors, lawyers, and engineers.

However, ever since the realisation that agriculture is the next source of income for Nigeria after crude oil, many have started learning to farm.

This young Nigerian lady identified as Aisha Ummie has shown Nigerians that she is one of those who have the ability to make the country’s economy better.

Farming

When I’m not slaying, I go to the farm - Beautiful Nigerian lady harvested the groundnut Photo Source: Aisha Ummie

READ ALSO: Nigerian graduate Ogechi Elisha shows off yams harvested on her farm (photos)

The young lady shared a photo of herself farming with her colleagues. She also expressed that she harvested the groundnut she sowed.

Farming

Nigerian lady says when I’m not slaying, I go to the farm Photo Source: Aisha Ummie

PAY ATTENTION: Get all the latest gossips on NAIJ News App

Ummie was seen farming in a green work jumpsuit with her colleagues. In the photos, the lady shwed off the large and beautiful farm.

She shared the photos and her story in a Twitter post. Ummie wrote said: “When I’m not slaying , I go to the farm harvested the groundnut I sowed with my own hands . #farmgirl #Abuagric ..the slay part is wash.”

Amazing health benefits of cucumber – on NAIJ.com TV

Source: Gossip.naij.com



from Gossip news ✔ The best gossips for you ✔ Celebrity gossips http://ift.tt/2hfJ4VC
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top