Header Ads

Saturday, 30 December 2017

Pep Guardiola buys £2.7million home in Manchester to prove his loyalty to Manchester City

- Pep Guardiola has gotten a new home in Manchester

- He has continiously assured City fans that he is commited to his course at Manchester City

- Guardiola's City are are currently on a 19 games winning streak

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola buys new home in Manchester as he shows his commitment towards the oil rich Manchester city.

The Etihad chief has 18 months remaining on his Etihad current deal but is due to hold talks with the club over an extension in the summer.

Guardiola whose Manchester City side sit comfortable on the Premier League table has always maintained that he and his family are happy in Manchester and he told a news conference.

Guardiola buys his £2.7million Manchester city centre apartment

Guardiola's new home in Manchester. Source: SUN

READ ALSO: Barcelona fear they might lose Samuel Umtiti to Manchester United or Manchester City

The former Barcelona manager said "The commitment was the same as last season when I didn't win. It looks like a commitment because we won, but last season it was the same.

"I think nothing changes whether I buy an apartment or rent an apartment, it won't affect the way I work or try to lead my profession.

Guardiola buys his £2.7million Manchester city centre apartment

Guardiola new home in Manchester Source: SUN

PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest News on Naij.com App

"It's good that I bought an apartment because I have to live in some place. I'm happy to live in the city, it happened the same when I lived in Rome at Brescia and in Munich I preferred to live in the city and be with the people."

City would made it 19 successive wins with victory at Palace, equalling Guardiola's all-time best run at Bayern Munich which is also the record streak for any of the big five leagues.

Source: Sports.naija.ng



from Latest Sport News | Today on Naij.com http://ift.tt/2Cl5L6B
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top