- The chairman of National Council of Persons with Disability has melted Kenyans hearts after he gifted his daughter for exceptional performance in KCSE
- He praised his daughter for being disciplined and raising the bar higher for her siblings
- Sankok also challenged his daughter to aim for higher positions than those he had already accomplished
National Council of Persons with Disability (NCPD) chairman, David Ole Sankok melted Kenyans hearts on Saturday, January 20 after he gifted his daughter with a car.
Sankok bought a brand new car for his 19-year -old daughter for her stellar performance in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exams.
Naserian, as identified by her dad scored an A- in her exams and he was not going to let it go unrecognized.
"I'm a proud father today, I'm happy my girl, Your mum is happy too. I'm a proud father today, I'm proud of your 2017 KCSE results, You are a blessing to us indeed." Sankok expressed his joy.
NCPD chairman gifts his daughter with a car for exceptional performance. Photo: David Ole Sankok/ Facebook
In a heart melting post seen by NAIJ.com, emotional Sankok praised his daughter for being disciplined, the kind of daughter every father dreams of.
"Your obedience, Your discipline, your truthfulness Your fear of God and your humility Are attributes that really touched our hearts,I love you my daughter so much, If I could sing, I could sing the best of songs for you my girl." read his post in part.
Sankok who doubles up as a Member of Parliament thanked his daughter for setting the bar high for her siblings
NCPD chairman gifts his daughter with a car for exceptional performance. Photo: David Ole Sankok/ Facebook
He went ahead and challenged her to achieve more than he had himself including a member of Parliament.
"I thank you being my first born and for setting the bar so high for your siblings, i have also set the bar very high for you my child (Member of Parliament), i bless you to get a much high position, higher than a member of national assembly."
READ ALSO: Pastor Oyakhilome gifts gospel musician Ada brand new SUV
He even compared the brand new car to an ice cream he had bought her mom on their first date.
NCPD chairman gifts his daughter with a car for exceptional performance. Photo: David Ole Sankok/ Facebook
Citing the love attached to the gift, he assured his daughter that the value of the gift did not matter.
"the first gift i gave your mother Hellen Sankok was an Icecream worth two shillings at Uhuru park because that was what i could afford 19 years ago"
In an earlier report, Sankok brought an entire village to a standstill to hold a party for his daughter, Naserian.
The nominated member of Parliament on Jubilee ticket, had his motorcade traverse through the neighborhood in celebratory mood.
People with disabilities challenge Nigerian ministers - on NAIJ.com TV
Source: Naija.ng
from Nigeria News today & Breaking news ▷ Read Nigerian newspapers 24/7 http://ift.tt/2n87mmv
via IFTTT

No comments:
Post a Comment