- Manchester United new signing Alexis Sanchez was spotted wearing a United jacket years back
- Sanchez completed a move to Manchester United after snubbing Manchester City
- And the Chilean claim he has always been a Manchester United supporter since his childhood
Just few hours after signing for Manchester United, an old picture of Alexis Sanchez putting on a Manchester United jersey surfaced on the internet.
Manchester United on Tuesday completed the signing of Chilean exciting forward Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal.
Twitter user Poets Corner sent out the snap of Sanchez and a pal, which has been doing the rounds on social media.
Sanchez revealed as Manchester United fan in an old picture. Source: SUN
READ ALSO: Mkhitaryan sends heartwarming message to Manchester United after Arsenal move
And in an interview by MUTV, he admitted he was a life-long Manchester United supporter since his early days in Chile.
The 29-year-old said: "Since I was a young lad I've always said that my dream was to play for Manchester United.
"And I'm not just saying that because I'm here now and today it's come true, I always said as a kid that I'd like to play for United and I once spoke to Sir Alex Ferguson about it.
PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest News on Naij.com App
"We chatted for around 20 minutes. And I told him that my dream was to come here to Manchester United."
Alexis Sanchez snubbed Pep Guardiola and Manchester City to join Manchester United and he will become the highest paid player in British history.
Sport Betting in Nigeria on NAIJ.com TV
Source: Sports.naija.ng
from Latest Sport News | Today on Naij.com http://ift.tt/2n7zC9K
via IFTTT

No comments:
Post a Comment