Header Ads

Monday, 26 March 2018

Highly rated French winger sends 'come get me card' to Arsenal and Liverpool

- AS Monaco winger, Thomas Lemar, has revealed that he is now keen on a move abroad

- The French winger turned down offers from Arsenal and Liverpool

- But he admitted that he is now keen on a move abroad

AS Monaco winger, Thomas Lemar, has revealed that he is now keen on a move abroad, while calling on potential clubs interested in him to 'try again.'

The French winger turned down offers from Arsenal and Liverpool in the final hours of the summer transfer window.

READ ALSO: The real reason why Sanchez eats alone at Manchester United training ground

Speaking about his late transfer drama, Lemar said: "I did not regret staying in Monaco, but I do not hide that I was a little disappointed.

"But once it's over, it's over, and I do not have a problem with that.

"I am continuing to work for these clubs to come back next summer."

PAY ATTENTION: Become a member of our Facebook group

NAIJ.com previously reported that Premier League giant, Chelsea, are plotting a huge January bid for Monaco star Thomas Lemar as the club consider ways of improving Antonio Conte's attacking options despite increasing interest from Arsenal and Liverpool for the player.

Liverpool and Arsenal both failed with offers for Lemar during the summer, with both ready to revive their interest in the New Year.

Who has the better team; Chelsea or Arsenal? - on NAIJ.com TV

Source: Naija.ng



from Nigeria News today & Breaking news ▷ Read Naija news 24/7 https://ift.tt/2ISVNtI
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top