Header Ads

Monday, 3 September 2018

Beautiful bride goes viral after video of her dancing in her second wedding look surfaced

A woman based in Houston, Texas, has gone viral on social media after a video of her dancing in her second wedding look at her reception went viral. The woman identified as Stephanie Payne tied the knot with her husband Justin Payne on Saturday, August 10.

The bride gave the guests and her husband a show to remember for a lifetime at her wedding which took place at Chateau Chrystale in the Westheimer area.

Justin and Stepahnie's wedding was nothing like the traditional ceremonies we are used to these days. It had lots of spark.

In the video, it was revealed that the bride wore two beautiful dresses. The first one, she looked stunning in a gold wedding dress then during the reception, she dazzles in backless whiteless floor-length dress.

Gorgeous bride

Gorgeous bride becomes internet sensation after her second wedding look went viral Photo source: Facebook user Stephanie Kamay Payne
Source: Facebook

READ ALSO: Twitter user narrates his funny experience after he attended a pillow’s wedding

However, she dazzled the guests more when she change into shorts, cropped glittery top and a Mardu Gras mask. She dressed in the dazzling outfit as she danced for her husband.

According to her in an interview with Eyewitness News, she didn't want to do a traditional white wedding gown. She revealed that she actually wanted to do a red dress because red is both their favourite colours.

PAY ATTENTION: Get the Latest Nigerian News on NAIJ.com News

According to her in an interview with Eyewitness News, she didn't want to do a traditional white wedding gown. She revealed that she actually wanted to do a red dress because red is both their favourite colours.

She said: "I didn't want to get the traditional white gown, I actually wanted a red gown, red is both our favorite colors, so I said I'd find what I could find. I think they weren't expecting that. I don't think they were expecting anything that happened... I wanted to be different and nontraditional, but most weddings I've seen, they didn't do any dress changes."

"To be honest, I remember all the lights flashing from everybody cameras, everybody awing and everybody oohing, and stuff like that, and just the moment I see my husband there... I'm just gonna do what I'm gonna do. I wanted to wow him and I wanted everybody to be happy, and everyone to enjoy a good show."

During the same interview, the bride revealed that she knew that her husband was in awe as she she showed off her moves. "He was in awe too. If you look at the video, he got into it, too."

Gorgeous bride

Gorgeous bride goes viral Photo source: Facebook user Stephanie Kamay Payne
Source: Facebook

PAY ATTENTION: Get your daily relationship tips and advice on Africa Love Aid group

In her reply to people who thought her behaviour was inappropriate. She said: "Why would I want to be like someone else? Where is the action? Where is the happiness? Where is the party at? Where is the celebration? It doesn't have to be mellow. Everything doesn't have to be so mediocre and to keep doing the same thing as tradition. Let's have a real good party. I'd tell them to be open minded!"

Watch video below:

Top Celeb Proposals: The Cutest Proposals Ever | NAIJ.com TV

Subscribe to watch new videos

Source: Naija.ng



from Nigeria News today & Breaking news ▷ Read Naija news 24/7 https://ift.tt/2NN56O0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top