Header Ads

Saturday, 22 September 2018

I don’t need a man in my life - 2018 best new actress reveals (photos)

It is no longer news that some Nigerian celebrities have no interest in relationships due to the loads of unthinkable drama that comes with it.

Fast rising Yoruba actress Adebimpe Oyebade has come out to reveal her zero interest in men. According to Vanguard, the young lady also spoke about her journey into the movie industry.

Basking in the success of her career, Oyebade was recently given the award as the best new actress 2018 in the Yoruba section of the City People Awards.

READ ALSO: Why did you not use postinor - Daddy Freeze comes out for Wizkid’s baby mama (video)

When asked if she is in any relationship, she said: “I’m very single and not searching. I’m focused on my career so I don’t need any man. I don’t mean it that way, if I meet someone today and I like him then why not? What I’m trying to say is that I’m not desperate to be in a relationship.

Speaking on how she came into the industry professionally in 2017, Oyebade added that this happened after she completed her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in 2016.

Oyebade said: “Honestly, acting was never in my plans; as a child I wanted to be an air hostess or a newscaster. Acting happened by chance for me. During my NYSC I got an information about a movie audition, the director was casting for a lead role of a movie. I decided to audition for the role, it was an online audition, so, I sent different videos to the email that was attached to the message that I got. Eventually, I got selected to play the role, the movie was titled, Agbede Meji (cross road) by Yomi Fabiyi. I acted alongside Gabriel Afolayan. After the production of the movie I went back to Benin to complete my service year. The movie however got a lot of good reviews and that got me so many acting opportunities.

PAY ATTENTION: Get your daily relationship tips and advice on Africa Love Aid group

Interesting!

Top Nigeria Celebrities: What Do Paul Okoye, Akpororo, And Teju Babyface Have In Common? Naij.com TV - on NAIJ.com TV.

Subscribe to watch new videos

Source: Naija.ng



from Nigeria News today & Breaking news ▷ Read Naija news 24/7 https://ift.tt/2MTYGv8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top