Header Ads

Wednesday, 27 December 2017

10 powerful prayers for your children

Praying for your children is very important and teaching them to pray is also no less crucial as well. That is why we have written out some prayer points for children and youth that you can use to pray for and with your children.

Parents praying with their children

There are a lot of things parents need to pray to God about so that they will have fewer worries about their children. We have listed ten important prayers for children that will guide you.. As you say these prayers for your children, also teach them to personalize it and pray it for themselves. It is the joy of every parent to see their children praying always.

Children praying

1. Prayer for children salvation and knowing the word of God

Father, help my children to desire to know you, read and understand your holy scriptures which will help them make wise decisions unto salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. The grace to love your word and for it to dwell richly in their hearts, please give unto them in Jesus Name. You can read these scriptures as you pray this prayer: Timothy 3 verse 15 and Colossians 3 verse 16.

2. Prayer to be rooted in the love of God

Lord, let your love dwell in their heart that they may be able to trust you completely. Let them have a personal experience of your love that they may be able to understand the depth of your affection for them and therefore be rooted in this in Jesus Name. You should pray this prayer using Ephesians 3 verse 17 and 18.

3. Prayer for children to be obedient to tthw will and plan of God for their lives

Father, I pray for my children today that they will conform to your will in everything they think and do. And that they will know and always learn to follow your plan for their lives and make a habit of doing the things that are pleasing to you. Read 1 John 2 verse 1, 3 verse 2.

READ ALSO: Wedding anniversary prayers of the faithful

Pray for your kids

4. Prayer for safety and protection

Lord, I commit my children into your hands that they will be protected under your wings. Lord, please be their refuge and their fortress. I pray that no evil shall befall any of my children neither will any plague come near them. I pray that you will keep them and be with them when they go out and when they come in. You will protect them with your angels in all their ways. I pray that you will be with them in any trouble they find themselves and deliver them out of it. And that you will bless them with long life and show them your salvation in Jesus Name. You should use Psalms 91 to pray this prayer. This is a prayer you should always pray for your children.

5. Prayer for their health

Exodus 23 verse 25 to 26, "ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfill."

Father, just as you have promised in your word, I pray that sickness and diseases will be far from my children in Jesus Name. I pray that I shall not bury any of my children. By your mercy and grace Lord, you will fulfill all their days in Jesus Name.

And if you have any sick child you can pray this prayer

Lord, according to your word that by your stripes we are healed, I pray that my child is healed in Jesus Name. Your word says that you took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses, I pray that you will take this disease away from my child in Jesus Name. And from this moment, she/he will begin to enjoy complete health in Jesus Name. You can read the following scriptures with this prayer: 1 Peter 2 verse 24, Matthew 8 verse 17.

Pray for your children

6. Prayer for children to honour their parents

Lord, I pray that you grant my children the heart to obey and honour us, their parents, always. So, that everything will be well with them just as you promised in your word. And every other blessing that comes with honouring parents may follow them all the days of their lives in Jesus Name. Read Ephesians 6 verse 1 and Colossians 3 verse 30.

7. Prayer for God’s favour, wisdom, and understanding

Father, let my children find favour before you and before men in Jesus Name. I pray that you will bless them with the spirit of discernment and understanding. I pray that they will be skillful and full of God’s wisdom. They will have the competency to learn what they need to know to excel in life in Jesus Name. Read Daniel 1 verse 4, 17 and 20.

Prayer points for your children

8. Prayer for peace

Father, I pray that my children shall know peace in life. Help them always to learn how to follow and obey your instructions and your word. They will find peace, no matter what comes their way. Your peace that is beyond human understanding you will give to them in Jesus Name. Read Isaiah 54 verse 13 and John 16 verse 33.

9. Prayer against fear

Lord, the world we live in today is full of fear and uncertainty. But, Lord, I pray that you will help these children to be strong in you. Take away all their fears, the one I know and the ones they might not say out. I pray that you will make them as bold as a lion and you will be their confidence in Jesus Name.

10. Prayer to know Christ as the all in all

Father, I pray that my children will know Christ and that they will be able to do all things through Him. I pray that Christ will be their all in all and they learn to put their complete trust in Him in Jesus Name.

Children praying

Thank you because I know you love them more than I can imagine and your thoughts towards them are higher than my thoughts. And these thoughts are of good and not of evil to give them a hope and a future. And because of all these, I thank you that you will do beyond what I have asked for in Jesus Name.

Pray for your children and teach them to pray. May God be with you and lead your children in their lives!

READ ALSO: Prayers for success in work and business

Source: Naija.ng



from Nigeria News today & Breaking news ▷ Read Nigerian newspapers 24/7 http://ift.tt/2liISq7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top