Header Ads

Saturday, 10 March 2018

Former BBNaija housemate stuns in a wedding inspiration photo shoot

Beautiful Uriel dazzles in a fashion inspiration photo shoot as she posed with a male muse, who she is secretly falling for.

Former BBNaija housemate says on her post that she is seriously fallen for the guy she modeled alongside with.

She fantasized about kissing him, saying his touch on her skin was so warm and can't believe her luck modelling with such a fine gentleman.

She further continued she is definitely going to marry the guy, as people had said that one can still find husband in Lagos, as she concluded she has found hers.

READ ALSO: Former BBNaija housemate Uriel has explained she never intended to call Cee-C a troubled soul

She wrote: "BRIDAL FASHION My Man

Created and directed by @abusalamiphotography

JESUS this man don hang ooo, I said to myself in my native dialect, softly spoken he was, and I’m definitely not dreaming, his touch so warm, Biko I want to kiss I can’t believe my luck, ppl say you can find man in Lagos, I don marry finish

Muse @urielmusicstar

Muse @royalkennessy

Male designer @kimonokollection

Female designer @wowcouturebysusan

Mua @peacepolycarp

Wig by @kayceehair_asianspecial

Hair styling @abbeymattheworks

Creative direction @abusalamiphotography"

PAY ATTENTION: Get best news on Nigeria's #1 news app

Uriel looks stunning in this photo shoot, so is her new crush.

According to an earlier report by NAIJ.com Uriel had cleared the air on her former Instagram post which suggested that Cee-C, one of the BBNaija housemate was a troubled soul.

She had addressed the issue saying she never intended to call Cee-C troubled, maybe she didn't use the right words but that's not what she implied in her post.

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Uriel Oputa bares it all - on NAIJ.com TV

Source: Gossip.naija.ng



from Gossip news ✔ The best gossips for you ✔ Celebrity gossips http://ift.tt/2FFkwTr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top