- Some members of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) have narrated how they got miracles from Pastor Adeboye's blessed handkerchiefs
- One of the members got healed from HIV
- And through the handkerchief, a child was brought back from the dead
The blessed handkerchiefs of Pastor Enoch Adeboye, general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) at the church’s 2017 Holy Ghost Congress have started bringing in testimonies.
The revered man of God, had, during December Holy Ghost Congress asked members of the congregation to bring three handkerchiefs each for blessings.
Adeboye had reminded members of the church the various instances in the church when God had ordered him to do things that looked stupid to people, which turned out to evoke miracles
He consequently urged the congregation to wave their handkerchiefs as he waved his, one after another, and prayed.
READ ALSO: Army, DSS gun down alleged mastermind of New Year killing in River state
“We will hear your testimonies,” he said in the end.
And as a result of the blessings on the handkerchiefs, a pregnant lady from Lagos who testified to have tested positive for HIV positive delivered safely, and later tested HIV negative after having one of the handkerchiefs placed on her.
Also, Premium Times reported that a couple in Lagos waited endlessly for their son to return from school. When by 2am, the boy had not returned, they started waving the wife’s set of handkerchiefs blessed by Pastor Adeboye until the boy called and informed his parents that he had boarded a wrong bus but his abductors had released him at Obalande, Lagos.
The couple testified that They continued to pray and wave the handkerchiefs until the owner of an SUV brought him home.
In another testimony from a pastor who was called by one of the members of her church from Delta state to pray for her sick baby.
The pastor he church member called moments after to say the baby had given up.
The pastor then urged her to wait and not to do anything to the corpse. She then rushed to her room, got her three handkerchiefs and told the lady that although she was not in Delta state and could not see her, prayers had commenced. The pastor said on waving the first handkerchief, the woman responded, “Amen.”Encouraged, she waved the second handkerchief and heard the child’s voice - he had come back to life.
On his part, Speaking of his personal encounters with miracles, Adeboye narrated:
“Early in the morning every Tuesday, I would leave our house in Mushin for the Camp and be there until Thursday morning when I went to the Headquarters for Faith Clinic. The only other people in the Camp then were the carpenters who were working, and they would stop as soon as it is dark and retire for the day.
“But I wanted to seek Him; I wanted to be alone; with no noise and nothing to distract me. One night – I remember that night like yesterday – I prayed: ‘Father, I surrender all; it is only you now; that is all I want. I don’t want to be an ordinary pastor. Please, I am not seeking anything else. Not seeking for gold, not seeking for clothes, not seeking for fame. I want you to empower me so that I can do this work. And if you are not going to do it, take me away.’
“That day, He answered, and there was a tremor in the Camp. The tremor went as far as Ijebu Ode where pictures that hung on the wall began to drop.
“When you seek God with all your heart; when you seek Him in desperation, you will find Him.”
Going further, Adeboye also illustrated with another testimony what being more than an ordinary Christian could mean by his experience in Osogbo, Osun state:
“At a Congress in Osogbo Grammar School, some years ago, people were divided into small groups to study the Bible with me going round to ensure that everything was in order. As I was approaching one of the groups, I saw some brethren gathered round a young boy. When they saw me coming, they said, ‘Thank God, Bro (for Brother) is coming.’
“I went to them and asked what the problem was. They said, ’This boy has a peculiar problem: since he was born, the demons in him have been asking him to go into a burning fire. Any time he sees fire, he tries to go into it. So the parents have had a running battle keeping him far away from the kitchen and any naked fire. He needs deliverance.’
’Fine,’ I said.
“They said, ’Could you please join us?’
“I said, ‘I will, provided you let me pray first.’
“From the way they were rolling up their sleeves, I noticed they were getting ready for a real battle.
“I prayed a simple prayer. I pleaded the Blood of the Lamb and I bound the demons. I commanded them to free the boy and also commanded every seed not planted by God to be rooted out. ’Thank you Jesus, ‘I said, and turned to go.
“They asked, ’Is that all?’
“I said, ’What else? Do you want me to wait for the devil to pack his load? I have already commanded him to depart.’
PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android and read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app
Meanwhile, NAIJ.com had reported that the General Overseer, Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye on Monday, January 1, unveiled prophecies for the new year, 2018.
Pastor Adeboye declared that there will be less fire outbreaks but there will be more floods and before the end of 2018, there would be rays of hope that all would still be well.
The pastor made these prophesies while speaking at the crossover service at the Redemption Camp, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.
Primate Ayodele releases 2018 prophecies, lists Nigeria's future presidents - on NAIJ.com TV:
Source: Naija.ng
from Nigeria News today & Breaking news ▷ Read Nigerian newspapers 24/7 http://ift.tt/2m14rM2
via IFTTT

No comments:
Post a Comment